Direct mail is the most hands-on marketing method – and not just for the people who receive your mail-piece. To make response advertising succeed, you need to nurture the process, every step of the way.
For your direct mail to have impact, you need to:
- Identify your audience
- Build a targeted mailing list.
- Create a tailored offer.
- Express your offer creatively in a mail piece.
- Track your customers’ responses.
- Test offers until you have a high performing control pack.
- Continue to test more offer to beat the control pack.